Saturday, July 14, 2012

There is nothing better than gelato, an Americano, and old friends. A couple weekends ago I went to Sacramento and spent the day with my high school friends Izzy and Megan.

When two or more girls are present, something sweet will be bought and consumed. It's just a given.

Izzy told us about this fantastic gelato place called Devine Gelateria, and divine it was. Coincidentally I had read about Devine in Sacramento Magazine a few days prior, so I was extra excited to try it out!

I sampled as many flavors as possible without getting dirty looks from the employees, and my goodness.

Delicious, creamy, and smooth would be an understatement. I squeezed two flavors in my size-small cup---Ricotta Honey Fig and Salted Caramel---and even though I could have eaten the whole tub (of each), the small completely hit the spot.

Each batch of gelato is made from scratch in the morning, and for coffee lovers like me, Devine also brews Temple Coffee fresh. In my book, you really can't get much better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment